Sorry I haven't been around

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My apologies if I haven't been around much this month. To be honest, May has been a month from you know where. :frown: My grandmother got sick while visiting my aunt ,and now my grandmother is in the hospital out there. She might not be home for another 3 weeks or so. She's had heart trouble. :concern: Then this past week,one of my cats passed away. He was 12,and had liver trouble,so it was expected. It still took a toll on me though. :cry: I just hope things get better soon. Right now it's getting to the point where I can't take it anymore. One of tthe anti seizure medicines I'm on doubles as an anti- depressant.So I'm going to ask my dr. about increasing the dose.
I'll try to post more in the future.
Kathy(not feeling very Prairie-Dawnlike)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Wow, that's quite a month you've had. :sympathy: I hope that things start to get better soon.
Erin

Katzi428

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Wow, that's quite a month you've had. :sympathy: I hope that things start to get better soon.
Erin
Thanks Erin. Last night my aunt called & my grandmother is slipping quickly. So there's a huge chance she won't make it past the end of this month. :frown: