Sorry

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll.

I just wanna apologize if I have been a little a** to any of you. I'm just going insane right now and I am realizing that I am getting on people's "bad sides."

Hopefully if I snipped at you, you can forgive me, and I will be more cautious (blah, spelling error?) about my actions.

Anyways, just wanted to say I am sorry, because I dont want ya'll to think I am a crabby person.

Peace, Love, and all that other stuff,

Barry :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I never noticed... in fact, I haven't even noticed you around for a few days; but I'll be more than happy to forgive you anyway!

:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Um.........ok I haven't noticed, but I don't notice a lot of things.

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Maybe it's just somethin' goin' around, I did this exact same thread a week ago! :sing: You're cool with me, man. Just draw some new Muppet art and you'll be forgiven. :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
lol, gosh i havent drawn muppet art in ages!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Hey Ya'll.

I just wanna apologize if I have been a little a** to any of you. I'm just going insane right now and I am realizing that I am getting on people's "bad sides."

Hopefully if I snipped at you, you can forgive me, and I will be more cautious (blah, spelling error?) about my actions.

Anyways, just wanted to say I am sorry, because I dont want ya'll to think I am a crabby person.

Peace, Love, and all that other stuff,

Barry :zany:
That's o.k. Barry, no worrys. I can forgive you.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I never had any issues with you Barry. I always thought you seem real cool.

Also if you do make some fan art, drop me a line, I would love to see it.

:wink: :zany: :flirt:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Same here. You can alwats talk about whatever's on your mind. I would like to see youre new work as well when it's finished. :smile: Be sweet.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I know I haven't been in touch with you lately Barry. But I've been having my mother to think about and so it's nothing against you personally.

I think it's good of you to apologize in case you have hurt anyone though :smile:

I wish you all the very best.

pepestarr

Reaction score
I haven't noticed Barry but I forgive you anyway. By the way I'm the 1000th visitor to your Muppet monster database.