South Park episodes

tutter_fan

Reaction score
What are your favorite episodes of South Park? I like the one called "It hits the fan" where the master of HBC decides to add the "S" word (You know what I'm saying here, don't you? :smile: ) once in a hit cop drama. Pretty soon people start saying it just for the heck of it, and there's a counter that goes up to probably 169 or 200 and you probably know the rest. I think it's funny how they use curse words in this episode.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Too many favorites. I currently love the ones with Mysterion.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"It Hits the Fan" is definitely one of my favorites as well. Also the one where all the boys get put on Ritalin. Plus all of the Christmas episodes, especially the Canadian one and the Woodland Critter Christmas, lol.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Woodland Critter Christmas, Mr.Hankey Christmas Classics (where they did singing), & the first South Park Christmas with Mr. Hankey are my favorites out of the Christmas ones. :smile:

Been meaning to make a list of my favorite episodes here. But I just been so lazy right now. I guess I should mention that I hang around there forum chat sometimes. Haven't been around lately though. I show up when they make an awesome episode or when I want to talk about South Park. The oldies should know who I am.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I am a huge South Park fan and have all the DVD season sets, expect for season 15 , which I plan on buying soon.

Too many episodes to list but one that popped in my head right away is the Imagationland three episode trilogy. Not too get too personal with anyone or offend anyone, but that three part episode does express my views religion and religious figures and the importance of all these characters. Heck, I am the guy now with a Kermit the Frog tattoo.

I also agree with Hayley B, love the episodes with Mysterion.