1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Special request UK-episode Beginnings

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Gobo Fraggle, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Gobo Fraggle

Gobo Fraggle New Member

Hello everyone!
    Is there anyone who is in possession of the UK-Version of "Beginnings", which features The Captain and Sprocket moving into the lighthouse?

DVD, VCD, VHS, .avi, .mpeg, i need it, whatever format its in!
    I'm willing to pay for an Original, and willing to trade PC-formats (got lots of eps in lots of languages).

Did any of you watch this episode? Plz, tell me about it!

thanks, :smirk:

2. ZootSaxPlayer

ZootSaxPlayer Member

What EXCATLY happens in the Captain/Sprocket and Traveling Matt scenes of the episode?

3. anathema

anathema Active Member

Unfortunately I don't have this one, but I do have a number of other UK shows. If you have any UK shows then I'd love to hear from you! :)

The list of what is currently known to exist, and where, can be found here: www.nightshade.org.uk/fraggleuk.html

4. ST1DS1

ST1DS1 New Member

It appears the UK version of 'Beginnings' has been found. Could you try and post it on youtube?