Spike Milligan episode on youtube

KCJ506

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you all know this but the Spike Milligan episode is on youtube. I believe the only missing is the UK spot.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
one of my personel favorite episodes, right up thier with Peter Sellers, and Jonathon Winters, truly some of the best uses of guest stars in a Muppet world

D

Dil

Not only is the UK Spot missing, but also the Brian Henson Intro & Final Shot of Zoot are missing, too.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Dil said:
Not only is the UK Spot missing, but also the Brian Henson Intro & Final Shot of Zoot are missing, too.
It's because that it's a "CTS" airing and was only shown in Canada where it didn't include the Brian Henson intro and the UK spots.

anathema

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
It's because that it's a "CTS" airing and was only shown in Canada where it didn't include the Brian Henson intro and the UK spots.
Not to mention that the Brian Henson intro isn't part of the show in any case.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
im not sure Brian did a intro to this episode(i could be wrong , ill have to look at the Time life collection, but i have a feeling that it wasnt one that got a special intro, since i was not in an area with a station that broadcast the episodes with those intros

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I watched it the other day. I really enjoyed it. I sort of wondered about the UK spot. I should check the Kermitage or the Wikipedia guide to see what I missed there. Anyway, I think it was a good idea to put a full ep since we still don't know when season two eps are coming to DVD and other than the first season eps and the one's released by TimeLife, people who don't get CTS don't really have access to the other eps. I hope to see more of those up there soon.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wow this episode was soooo funny classic really! I've never seen it before one of the best I love the bit with him and newsman!:flirt: