Spread the word about Fraggle Rock (so we get seas

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Now that season one is out, it's up to all of us to spread the word, as this will create more sales and give HIT the incentive to release seasons 2-5. Everywhere I go, when I mention the fact that Fraggle Rock has been released,peoples faces just light up. We need to get the word out, not only to other muppet/Fraggle fans, but to the general public. So get out there, iand spread the buzz about fraggle Rock dvds around. We all worked hard to get season1, but we can't rest on our Buluviouses :}

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Is there really a UK "coproduction" version of the box set coming soon?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ive been told that it will be "released in the UK soon", And seeing as all the other HIT releases in the UK have had the Captain, Im sure the season set will. I presume that is the reason its taking longer to release.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes everyone, please keep HIT informed as to your desire to see future seasons!

A nice thank-you note for Season One (along with a plea for Season Two) sent to HIT would do wonders:

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

or

1-866-405-7625

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I just added one of Warrick's banners to my Fraggle Music site, demanding Season box-sets. And I'm writing my letter to HIT, even as we speak. I truly hope all of this helps and that we can get the other seasons released.