Spreading Muppet Fandom

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hi. I got this idea when I was reading the "You May Be An Obsessed Muppet Fan If..." thread in the games forum, but for some reason it wouldn't let me post it in that forum...anyhoo. My idea is that each day we have a new quote or "fashion style of choice" or any type of evidence that we are Muppet fans, and throughout the day, members of Muppet central will be performing that task in their daily lives. Such as, one day, a member or guest may be asked to say "15 seconds to curtain" one or two times. And we'll take suggestions and make a schedule for each day and stuff. I don't know, it's just an idea. The way I see it, it spreads the brilliance that is the Muppets, and we may find out someone we're familiar with is actually on Muppet Central and we never knew it. What do ya think? :smile:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hmmm. We could, since, you know, we're cool enough to come to this thread *scoff conceitedly*. JK. But, does that sound good to you?

F

furryredmonster

I think it is a really cool idea. Although, after awhile I think you would kind of run out of ideas. But, it is still really cool. :big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Cool. Well we'll wait for someone else to come, and then we can decide on Tomorrow or somethin. Awesome. Thanks. :smile: