Spring Cleaning!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
:sing: Spring Cleaning!! Spring Cleaning!!!!!
Gosh, how I love that ep of Rocko's Moder Life...OH!

Hi guys! yep i've been doing some spring cleaning, don't ya hate it when you wipe your finger over the shelf of your muppet collection at it turns gray?!:grouchy: time ta move all the stuff off wip down the shelfs and rearange the stuff cause your board with the old set up...any else like that?;-)

Oh I finialy painted the inside of my closet too! it has never been painted in the 12-13 years we have been living in this house and it was like three diffrent ugly colors to beging with, The room i'm in now used to be my older bros untill he moved out a few years ago and i wanted to paint that paint chipped ugly closet since then! now it's soild egg white and it make the closet feel SOOOO much bigger now! and i have nice clean little shefs in the closet which i can store all my Muppet video's on!:excited:

I have a lot of weird things in my closet, there is hardly any clothing in it, just random weird stuff, it looks like Gonzo's or Fozzie's closet!LOL! there is A LOT odd stuff I WISH i never bought! Dumb Rocky and Bullwinkle dolls!!! Why did i buy that whole set!!! WHY!!!! :mad:

okay last things on the list are to wash my windows, clean my junk drawer/s i have more then one!:eek: and then....lawndery an endless plie of it!!!!!!

anybody else cleaning up?

Zack)Rowlf the, Why did i buy that whole set!!! WHY!!!!Dog.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I also did some painting. The house we bought almost two years ago really needed some TLC, especially the master bedroom-some moron painted it half white, and half rose pink:smile:eek: dark rose)! Its a brick house, so the outside walls of each room are painted brick on the inside-and of course those were the two walls I had to paint.:rolleyes:

To top that off, I moved my computer desk from one end of the house to the other. I found that the easiest way to move it was to tip it over on its side and push it across the tile floors and carpet. (I am always rearranging furniture:smirk: )

Deb:flirt: (still gotta tackle those closets:cry: )

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You mean the stuff that turns your fingers gray is supPOSED to not be there?!

Whta about all the fuzzies under the bed and along the walls of the apartment, or that ring of brownish-blueish-black in the tub, or that effercescent smell coming from the garbage disposal? Don't tell me THOSE aren't supposed to be there either!?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
You mean the stuff that turns your fingers gray is supPOSED to not be there?!

Whta about all the fuzzies under the bed and along the walls of the apartment, or that ring of brownish-blueish-black in the tub, or that effercescent smell coming from the garbage disposal? Don't tell me THOSE aren't supposed to be there either!?
:eek: :grouchy: :eek: :grouchy:

Deb:eek:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Zack, when you're done with your room, i'll let you come clean mine!! PLENTY of gray stuff here!:smirk: :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack, when you're done with your room, i'll let you come clean mine!! PLENTY of gray stuff here!
OOOOH! I will for a price! Muppet Action figure money!!!:big_grin: Hey Kev, it looks like i better come over to your house too...and PRONTO!!:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, Some people don't know WHAT they are doing with paint, my closet was ugly pink on top, the sides were yellow and the door and back of closet was light green!!!! now it's all white!:smile: Dog.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, Zack, while you're at it, come clean MY room, too! I HATE cleaning, espec. my crumpled-up papers that invariably end up all over my floor. The FUN part is, I share a room w/my lil' sis, and SHE'S just as messy as I am!!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
OOOOH! I will for a price! Muppet Action figure money!!!:big_grin:
Huh....I can offer you $6.23....and half a chocolate Easter bunny....and some condiments from the cafeteria....and some stolen silverware. Deal?
:wink: :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
How about I do it for free, and I give YOU a set of Rocky and Bullwinke dolls?

Zack)Rowlf the, the whole dumb set!Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ummmmm......*looks around at room...sees the piles blocking the door...* It would be nice to be able to walk straight through my room.....ok, DEAL!