Spring Cleaning!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*cleans electricmayhem's room*
washes windows,vacumes rug, cleans under the rug, or do you have wall to wall? gets rid of all the junk*

Okay, your rooms spic and span now!

*comes in room with large wheelbarel, dumps off set of 12 Rocky and Bullwinkle dolls, a Dumb Tweedy movie video (why did i buy that!? i don't even like Tweedy) a NEW pare of running shoes with the spikes in the bottom for when i was in track two years ago but quit cause it was boring, a Mickey House of Mouse Halloween DVD and a large sculpt of Gonzo i made for art class when i was in 10th grade....
a pic of it is here...it's scary!!!! Click the emberassed bear, cause that's how I feel about it!:embarrassed:

...this is all the junk i want to get rid off!

Zack)Rowlf the, i bet i could find some more junk, i'll let ya know!Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ah! Excellent, thanks much!:smile: And...uh...well, I'll just put your...um...nice sculpture right over here....*sets behind futon*. Ya know, don't want anything to happen to it....:wink: :big_grin:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Spring Cleaning

Sadly, my spring cleaning has consisted of starting to pack stuff up. I'm leaving for college in August, and my mom may want to use my room for a guest room or something, so I'm starting to pack away my collection. I wanted to pack my Muppet collection up first (so they would get the best boxes and most bubble wrap) and now my room looks really empty. :frown: I'm proud, though, because I bouth 5 boxes, and I couldn't fit everything in them. :smile: So that was nice.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I found a quick way to clean my apartment!

*Strikes match... *:crazy: