Spy Muppets: License to Croak

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This game looks awsome!!!!! I wish they were making it for PS2 and Gamecube!

I might have to get a GBA now, but maybe not, The Muppets on with the show came to PC so maybe this would too?

Muppet RaceMania is a wonderful game and another updated and upgraded game like that would be sweet!

I Like MMA, but it seemed Muppet less beside for all the Pepe bits!!! It could have had a lot more Muppets in it, but a game with Kermit runing around like a Mario world game would be the best...how about MUPPET WORLD!!!!!

i AGREE with Beaker! A Muppet Kindom Hearts like game would be VERY cool!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, Muppet video game loving Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
i AGREE with Beaker! A Muppet Kindom Hearts like game would be VERY cool!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, Muppet video game loving Dog.
That or a real Muppet Party game, like the Mario party or Smash Melee ones. (That cruise one looks generic) I hate to say it but so far most Muppet games SUCK. I got that new On With The Show for the gba, ouch. The best ones have been Muppets Inside CD-ROM(1996) and Muppet Pinball Mayhem(2002, gba)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
beaker said:
That or a real Muppet Party game, like the Mario party or Smash Melee ones. (That cruise one looks generic) I hate to say it but so far most Muppet games SUCK. I got that new On With The Show for the gba, ouch. The best ones have been Muppets Inside CD-ROM(1996) and Muppet Pinball Mayhem(2002, gba)
Pin Ball seems like it would have board me personaly, I love Muppet Racmaina because NEVER in my live would I have thought I could play as Floyd Pepper, Phil Van Nuter(boss mode) or Rowlf amonge the REST in a video game! Plus all the charcters have there real voices now or had a new voice put in, you get all these clips from the six Muppet movies, lots of tracks and cars, chickens and pengins and everything else, I also think the Music is great and Muppety too!! I wish it was four player!!! it's a great game to play with friends!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree that RaceMania is outstanding. It offers so much. We continue to play it all the time even though we have had the game for three years.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Phil!

It's hard to belive that MRM is three years old now! gosh I feel like I just got it, ording it from the United Kingdom, playing it in black and white first, beating the whole game in 5 days, then buying it again when it came to the US! it's a hoot palying with a bunch of friends and taking turns, I also love beating the heck out of my brothers, ya can't be me in a tournament...ya just can't...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Zack, if we were closer, I'd like to play you in a tournament. It would be a lot of fun no matter who won!

beaker

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Pin Ball seems like it would have board me personaly, I love Muppet Racmaina because NEVER in my live would I have thought I could play as Floyd Pepper, Phil Van Nuter(boss mode) or Rowlf amonge the REST in a video game! Plus all the charcters have there real voices now or had a new voice put in, you get all these clips from the six Muppet movies, lots of tracks and cars, chickens and pengins and everything else, I also think the Music is great and Muppety too!! I wish it was four player!!! it's a great game to play with friends!
I played it for a lot of hours too, just found it a bit cryptic and depressing...I wish that it had come out for Dreamcast or something, as the playstation graphics even in 2000 were looking bad.

You know ya got something...we need a new Mupet Kart game...BUT with nice graphics, say for GameCube and the gba? oh yeah!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack, if we were closer, I'd like to play you in a tournament. It would be a lot of fun no matter who won!
Now that would be great Phil! Hey ya never know, there is a possable chance my family is moving out west in Miskeet, Navada within the next 3-5 years, I mean that's a whole lot closer then New York, Yet I don't know for sure, nothing's defenit. My family may or may not go and even so, maybe I would still stay here with my firends and other family. There's a million diffrent things going on, I don't even know what's happening! ahh Life!

I wish that it had come out for Dreamcast or something, as the playstation graphics even in 2000 were looking bad.
Isn't Dreamcast a dead system now? The graphics aren't that bad, I mean your an 80's man aren't you Beaker? remember the days of Nintendo? how could ya forget! they were great! one of the best systems ever! and graphics were basicly nothing then! yet we loved it! oh and we always will! So I don't judge MRM by the graphics or color, i mean i first played it in black and white!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:

No offence, but are their any licenced games based on TV, cartoons, or Movies that DOn't suck (with the exception of the Ninja Turtles games after the first one)?

Licenced games are usually either easy and dirrivative (Darkwing Duck was a lot like Mega Man, for example) or Innovative, making them frustraiting or weird.

The problem is that Muppet games don't have tip top licencing agencies (Capcom, etc.) so they don't have top notch game designers. The Sesame games were educational, but no fun to play, and were failures. The Nintendo Muppet game would have worked if it was redone with better levels and less stupid things like a maze of ice cream cones and Bumpercar Pin ball (I hated the game, except for Gonzo's outerspace level... a sign of things to come)

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Anyone?

Phillip gave it honorable mention in the year's supply of muppet stuff, but I haven't heard a word about it. Any actually seen/played it?

- Derek