SS charachters on TMS

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
What chrachters do you wish would have been guest stars on the Muppet Show but never where? Here's who I think would have made awsome guests.

Oscar: Oscar would be very disgusted with the show and would hate everything about it. He would meet Fozzie and be Disgusted by his jokes and annoyed, and Animal would bang on his Trash Can thinking it was a drum and that would annoy Oscar and he'd yell at Animal. At the end of the show Statler and Waldorf would show up Backstage, cause they overheard there was going to be a Grouch on the show tonight. They would meet Oscar and at first Oscar would think they were more weird people from the show coming to bother him but they would tell him how much they hated the show and they would all agree with each other. Then Oscar Statler and Waldord would all sing the Grouch song for the show's Closing number.

Don Music: Don would be backstage trying to write a song for his closing number spot on the show but not be able to come up with one good enough. He would keep singing songs similar to what he sang on Sesame Street (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary had a little Lamb etc.) and then he would remind himself that this show wasn't like Sesame Street and that this was big times and he needed to find a definite hit song, Rowlf would help him out and he would come up with the Perfect closing If just one person believes in you (which was Rowlf) and the closing number would have all the Muppets around his piano singing.

I'll think of more later. Anyone else gotta any good ones?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
How about Prairie Dawn?I've often imagined her and Miss Piggy in scenes together,wondering how they would get along.Chances are Miss Piggy might relate to Prairie Dawn the same way she related to Annie Sue.Or maybe they might get along.Prairie Dawn might get along better with Janice or Floyd.She'd probably be afraid of Animal.Or how about Little Jerry and the Monotones?They'd probably face stiff competition from the Electric Mayhem.What about some of the Sesame Street humans?That would be interesting to see how Bob,Lewiess,Maria,Susan or Lynda relate to any of the Muppet Show muppets.