SS News - Cinderella's Ball

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's my own version of that skit.

Announcer: "We interupt this program to bring you special news buliten!"

*Fade in on the ball. Kermit is talking to someone OS*

Kermit: "Yeah, the punch? It's okay, it could use some more sugar though. On camera? No, the sugar would go in the punch...oh I'm on camera! Oh, uh hi ho, Kermit the Frog here for Sesame Street News! And I'm here at the famous ball from that classic fairy tale, Cinderella. Gasp! Speaking of which, he comes Prince Charming dancing with Cinderella now!

*The Prince and cinderella dance in to frame*

Prince: *to Cindie* "So I says to him, 'Hey, that horse belongs the dimond stable, not the gold one.'"

K: "Uh excuse me Prince Charming sir."

P: "Yes?"

K: "Uh, Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street News, we'd like to have a small chat with Cinderella if you don't mind."

P: "Oh, not at all. It'll give a chance to hobnob with the high-class socialites. Oh, Mrs. Maryweather, what a nice neclace!"

*Prince stands in the background, not far away*

K: "Uh, uh. Now, Cinderella. Is it true that you were able to get here because of a fairy godmother?"

C: "Yes, it is. I was unable to go because my evil stepmother forbade it, but then my Fairy Godmother shoed up, gave me this nice dress and a coach made from a pumpkin!"

K: "A pumpkin you say?"

C: "Yep. It won first prize in the county fair."

K: "And, so long long will this spell she casted last for?"

C: "Until midnight, 12 o'clock. But, it's 11 right now, so I've got another hour of 1st class mingling!"

K: "Sounds nice."

*After recieveing some shocking news from a background AM, the Prince runs up to Cinderella and kermit*

P: "Oh deary me! Some nice gentleman just remind me that tonight is Daylight Saving's Time!"

C: "Uh, what's that?"

P: "It's when one must change their clock's time in accordinance with the sun's rotation with the Earth. So, what am I supposed to set it to? Uh, what time of year is it?"

K: "Well, this is your annual Spring ball, so it must be Spring."

P: "Spring, got'cha. Now, what was that saying? 'Spring ahead and Fall behind'. That must mean I must set the clock ahead an hour."

C: "WHAT?"

K: "Uh oh."

P: "ALEXANDER! SET THE CLOCK TO TWELVE WOULD YOU?"

*OS winding is heard, fllowed by twelve gongs*

K: "Oh my."

*Cinderella's dress turns to rags*

C: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH NO!"

*The Prince notices th change*

P: "GASP! Who's this woman! She wasn't invited! Get out, get out!"

*She runs off screaming*

P: *to Kermit* "Who was that woman?"

K: "Uh...."

P: "Odd one isn't she. She's trying the ride away on a pumpkin.

K: "Well, uh, what are you going to do now?"

P: "What else? Find someone else to dance with. *checks dance card* Uh, NUMBER 27! STEP UP AND DANCE WITH THE PRINCE! *beat* Number 27? Where are you?....."

K: "Oh boy, us this is Kermit the Frog returning you now to something else."

P: *To Kermit* "Are you number 27?

K: "No."

P: "Oh, well. You'll have to do." *grabs Kermit and begins to dance with him.*

K: "Hey! Whoah! Watch it!"

P: "Boy, you've got two left feet don't you?"

K: "Flippers, actually."

P: "Oh, well try not to wet the floor, we just had it waxed."

K: "Sheesh."

THE END!

How was it?

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
It was awsome, I wonder the Prince Looks like the Fresh Prince. the dance looks like a night club and the music was playing a la freestyle. Cinderlella looks like she's wearing a tight skirt.