SS question on game show today

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well here we have another muppet question on "Who wants to be a millionaire?". It was for $2000 but is so easy it ought to have been for $200. However, the contestant didn't know it and had to use the ask the audience lifeline.

For $2000:

One of the first muppets created by Jim Henson, the ivory tickling Rowlf is what kind of animal?

A. Dog
B. Bear
C. Goat
D. Lion

As I keep saying, one of these days (er, years. er, decades!) they'll ask a challenging muppet question.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I just turned on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and they had a $25,000 question asking what the full name of The Count is on "Sesame Street"! For us MC folks that's more like a $100 question! But I guess it's a toughie for the genreal public. The woman contestant used the 50/50 lifeline and it left "Count De Numbers" and "Count Von Count". Alas, she selected Count De Numbers! Oh!!!!!!!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well there was recently another SS question on "Millionaire" but too bad it was another piece of cake. (There all easy for us muppet experts here, of course, but this was an easy one for the general public too). It was only a $500 question.

What Sesame Street character has an alter ego who is also excitable, furry, and blue?

A. Grover
B. Ernie
C. Big Bird
D. Oscar

It's a bird........... it's a plane......... it's AHHHHHHHHHH! *CRASH*! .......... super grover