SS question on game show today

Ziffel

Reaction score
Is B your final answer? ...... Okay, then ................ You just won $2000! "Cheers and applause" Very good, Count!

Yes, these are new episodes. They make new shows with Meredith Viera from "The View" as the host now, instead of Regis Philbin. But I remember the celebrity shows with Kermit, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, etc. Pretty funny how they would help each other with the questions. Like if the answer was b, the celebs would start buzzing like a bee.

Ziffel

Reaction score
The Count said:
The first day was dominated by Baldwin's turn, but Jon Stewart got to finish up that episode. Was still his turn and he had to come back a second day. Well, on that second day of CM2, he brought with him a special friend to help out with answering the first two levels of questions...
None other than ol' green flippers. Yes, Kermit himself appeared on that second day of CM2.
Just came across a link for a sound clip of Kermit helping Jon Stewart with a $300 question about what flavor Sprite is, lemon and _____ . Not sure if it will play from here though:

http://www.leenite.org/jonisland/wavs/million/m300q.wav

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ah another Sesame Street question on "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?". But too bad it's just about the easiest question of all time:

For $300:

In 2005 a monster from what kids' tv show learned moderation with the song, "A cookie is a sometimes food"?

A. Dragon Tales _ B. Blue's Clues
C. Spongebob Squarepants _ D. Sesame Street

Be nice to see a real challenging SS question come on the show sometime - like a $250,000 question.

Ziffel

Reaction score
You are right, Dantecat. But how did you ever get that one? Oh I know! You must've seen the show that day and heard what the answer is. heh heh

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, Veiria hosts Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and Regis hosts Super Millionaire.

Ziffel said:
Is B your final answer? ...... Okay, then ................ You just won $2000! "Cheers and applause" Very good, Count!

Yes, these are new episodes. They make new shows with Meredith Viera from "The View" as the host now, instead of Regis Philbin. But I remember the celebrity shows with Kermit, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell, etc. Pretty funny how they would help each other with the questions. Like if the answer was b, the celebs would start buzzing like a bee.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Here's another one, but it's yet another super easy one. It's still fun to see a SS question on the show, but I wish they'd ask some in the middle ($2000 - $25000) or upper level ($50000 - $ one million) for a change!

For $500:

With the help of a ring bearer named Elmo, Maria and Luis got married on a 1988 episode of what kids TV show?

A. Barney and Friends
B. Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
C. Sesame Street
D. Reading Rainbow

Ziffel

Reaction score
Bravo bravisimo, Dantecat!

So far here's the tally of the five questions in this thread:

Dantecat: 4
The Count: 1

I'll bet this last one was just a guess though, eh Dantecat? heh heh heh