SS reference on neopets!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
if you go here and scroll down to what looks like a vampire, read the caption! Its refering to the count :big_grin:

Anyway, I wasnt sure where to put this, so I put it in general. If its not in the right spot, then please move it to the right area. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Generial is a god place for this. That's soo cool. I used to be into Neo pets 'til I found it they die if you don't give them your undivded attention.

leliebel

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Generial is a god place for this. That's soo cool. I used to be into Neo pets 'til I found it they die if you don't give them your undivded attention.
Really? I recently went back there after not feeding them for about six months and they we're still "dieing". I tried to put them up for addoption because I'm obviously not a good mother, but they started crying and begging.

So they're stuck with me now.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
They don't die, they just stay in the state of hunger known as "dying." Pathetic, isn't it?

Maybe I know too much about that site for my own good.

I enjoyed the reference, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Neopets dont die. The only thing they do is if you let them stay at the "miserable" happiness, they might change color to blue. You are probably thinking of marapets. Marapets (deathpets) do die. :smirk:

Also, I have no sympathy for pixels. I have abandoned so many neopets in my 2 years of membership

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I haven't been on neopets for years, and I keep trying to abandon them but I can't :frown:

airwalk

Reaction score
I used to play on that site when I was in college. How I miss those days. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've had my account since the year 2000, and I hardly ever use it! lol. Anyone who plays regularily, want a neglected pet? :wink:

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
if you go here and scroll down to what looks like a vampire, read the caption! Its refering to the count :big_grin:

Anyway, I wasnt sure where to put this, so I put it in general. If its not in the right spot, then please move it to the right area. :smile:
http://www.neopets.com/shenkuu/cooking.phtml

also, if you go on that page, look at the words behind the title at the top. it says "bork bork"