SS short (Help!)

dalexandre

Reaction score
I grew up on sesamea street and recently ive been thinking about this one live action short and i was wondering where i would be able to get a clip of it.

It has footage of the voyager spacecraft and WABOT-2 playing the piano, and classical music (Bach?) plays in the background. The music has alot of horns in it.

I know thats not alot to go on by any measure, but it was probably on around the mid/early nineties. I also think that there were 2 shorts with a robot/space theme, but im only looking for one.

please help!

ssetta

Reaction score
Yes, I do know that piece. It was a robot that did all sorts of things. In the beginning of the film were some wooden dolls. And the robot could put together blocks and make words, and it made the words "SESAME STREET" in blocks. It also wrote the numbers "0 1 2 3" using some kind of white liquid. It also played the piano, and it was at the end where it showed the rocket ship in space. Is this the one you're looking for?

dalexandre

Reaction score
Yes

YES!!!

I think that is it! Do you have any idea how i can get it?

Thank you so much...

ssetta

Reaction score
I doubt we'll ever be seeing that one again, unfortunately. :frown:

dalexandre

Reaction score
Do you know where i could find a list of all of those live action shorts? Like Teenie little super guy, etc?