SST 40th Anniversary Benefit Dinner

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I checked for more information, the invite they sent me was very expensive.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I checked for more information, the invite they sent me was very expensive.
How much was it just out of curiosity. I would love to attend benefit dinners like this. I'm a big Mets fan (yeah I know lol) and saw they have one coming up as well to benefit various children's charities but again can't even think about going because of the cost.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well in the reply card they sent me, the least amount was $2,500 and it went up from there, heh. Not sure if there are any other options, that's the only information they sent me when I emailed.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well in the reply card they sent me, the least amount was $2,500 and it went up from there, heh. Not sure if there are any other options, that's the only information they sent me when I emailed.
Yeah that's steep to common folks but sounds about right for one of these things. I wish I was rich I would do so much good with it, honestly.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah that's steep to common folks but sounds about right for one of these things. I wish I was rich I would do so much good with it, honestly.
Yeah pretty typical for benefits. Aw, that's a great attitude, Melissa, though I'm sure you do good just as you are right now. :smile:

I've said this before, it's things like this that make me grateful for The Paley Center! :wink:

But on a happier note, it's great that Sesame Street's 40th is getting this kind of attention. :smile:

EmMonster

Reaction score
Ah man, what I would give to go to that. If only I was rich, I would totally donate to Sesame Workshop.