SST on the Beeb

Beauregard

Reaction score
Watch the Sesame Street characters practically rollerblade over the BBC interviewer who has a list of questions that he clearly has to get through as quickly as possible and so he misses some utterly fantastic jokes from the characters, such as Elmo explaining why he has no eyebrows and saying he's three and a half going on fifty, Cookie saying, "What he said", Big Bird's mother having migrated from Northern England, and Oscar not getting his feet wet.

I LOVE these characters when they are all grown up and doing interviews. Just too hilarious :stick_out_tongue:

There's also a great opinion piece about why Britian fell out of love with Sesame Street...which I kind of get, but kind of don't...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8340141.stm

Beau

MrsPepper

Reaction score
"Elmo loves Wasabi; that's why he doesn't have any eyelids".

0___0

I LOVE IT! I actually burst out laughing, mainly from Elmo's straight-faced delivery. Kevin Clash, you are such a good sport for putting up with that (obviously unfunny) interviewer!

As for the article... interesting, but obviously biased. How do you know what children will like and respond to if you don't give them a chance to figure it out for themselves?