Star Trek Enterprise finale

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So is that old footage of Riker and Troi digitally inserted (like the Tribbles TNG Ep?), or new footage? Cool idea, either way. They went back in time or what?

I'm not the biggest Star Trek fan, watched the classic show and TNG almost all the way through, but have never seen this newer series. I really liked that ending montage too!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
This is new stuff. In the 7th season of TNG, there's an episode that involves Riker and keeping information about a cloaking devise secrete that involves the Romulans. Anyway, for this episode of Enterprise, Troi tells Riker to go to the holodeck and run a program about Archer and company so he can understand his problem better.

So basically it's like an Enterprise episode inside of a TNG episode although the series is Enterprise, not TNG.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does it take place on Enterprise, of Riker's new ship?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It's actually a holographic simulation of events that happened on Archer's Enterprise that Riker is looking at on the Enterprise D from a seventh season TNG episode called Pagasus.

So basically the episode is going to take place on the Enterprise D, Picards ship, where Riker and Troi are looking at events of Archer and his crew from his Enterprise.

Once you click the link I provided, at the top of the new page you can click at the top right above the pictures to look at the beginning and the end of the episode of Enterprise.

ryan

DMETxix

Reaction score
I just had to post my lamentations on the fact they stopped airing Star Trek: Enterprise mid-season over here.
They are making me wait until september (estimated) to catch the remain dozen episodes. :cry:
I cant wait to finally watch these episodes!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The mirror universe 2 part episodes were great fun to watch. To bad you can't see them until Septemeber.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mirror Universe? The same place the Evil Captain Kirk comes from?

What a shame they don't novelize all the episodes...and what a shame that the seres sets are so expencive...

DMETxix

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
The mirror universe 2 part episodes were great fun to watch. To bad you can't see them until Septemeber.
Yeah, but that's ok, I read all of the synopses. :wink:

Beauregard said:
Mirror Universe? The same place the Evil Captain Kirk comes from?
The one and the same.