1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Star Wars fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by chestermcdragon, May 13, 2005.

1. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

i have made some pics of my jedis lightsaber.his name is noka bibla.he turns sith after being head of the council,killing his master,and his sith master.i need to know what color fits the hilt(handle).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pleas egive me reviews on the handle and just the saber its self
  2. chestermcdragon

oh,when i get to my grandmas im gonna scan my sidious scetch
  3. chestermcdragon

4. chestermcdragon

5. chestermcdragon

hey phillip,will you please delete this topic?no one iz gonna give a review.
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I know how unbelievably, annoyingly frustrating it is when no one comments on your work, gorgonmanistan; but take a little comfort that while no one may have posted, this thread has been view about 40 times, and that's not too shabby. That and this is a Muppet forum, so it's probably gonna' get the attention it deserves. Perhaps you might consider a web site called www.theforce.net . It has a great Fan Art section, and maybe after you add a body that holds that saber, you'll get a better response! Or you could try other sites that encourage artisits to post all sorts of various art work, like deviantart.com or even the forums at blambot.com (but be prepared for a lot of constructive criticism, not necessarily mean, but definately truthful).

I like the way you made your saber though, the glow effect is very nice. From one artist to another, when it comes to posting art, complete your work, add that body! Keep up the good work, man.
  7. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Very nice. I think the purple seems to fit best. Now, put that in the hands of Frank Oz and you're talking...
  8. chestermcdragon

i just found out how to make little micro guys,the top 2 is the jedi i made the lightsabers for(noka bibla)
    and the bottom is his padawan techo
  9. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Really good work, gorgonmanistan! That's sweet!
  10. chestermcdragon

[​IMG]
    i forgot to put the link
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Now that is really cool. :excited:
  12. chestermcdragon

my best work yet!

i love the noka in this pic
    [​IMG]
  13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Really nice! Yeah I would have to say you really outdone yourself.
  14. DMETxix

DMETxix New Member

Considering he's Sith [Noka Bibla], I'd say use the red one.
    A la Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Count Dooku and so on.

The 'good guys' use blue and green, though I I'm not sure about the rules as to which are for the masters and padawans. Probably green for master Jedi and blue for the padawans.

The only purple lightsaber in the movies was used by Mace Windu:
    Other colors were never used in the official canon to the best of my knowledge.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention, all Jedi are required to construct their very own lightsaber, and as such most handles are very different from each other.
  15. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

A light sabers color is also defined greatly by the crystal used to power the blade. And did you know the power of the lightsaber has settings as well? For training purposes it can be turned very low to deliver a mild shock, or very high so the blade becomes hot enough to melt steel.
  16. chestermcdragon

17. DMETxix

DMETxix New Member

I did not know that, then again, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan(anatic). ;)

Kinda like Star Trek phasers then huh?
    "Set sabers on stun!" :)
  18. chestermcdragon

or a show called the tribe.
  19. chestermcdragon

these are m yheros i made.
    there a son and a dad named the 2 daredevils
    [​IMG]