Star Wars meet Sesame Street?

superboober

Reaction score
I do vaguely remember it from my early days watching the show; given that I was born in 1982, this means they must have rerun it through at least 1985. The only thing I can clearly see is R2-D2 polling past Oscar's trash can and receiving the typical insult, although because of the passage of time this may not be accurate. Having not seen the original trilogy at the time, I was wondering who these things were, although they had to be fairly important, I guessed. It's too bad they never were able to get Yoda on the Street; that would have been intriguing.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
It would have been even crazier if Yoda met Bert or Cookie Monster. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry, I have no info on this clip, I just wanted to say that it's great to see Dave around here again! :excited:

Marky

Reaction score
I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!

I must have been about 4 or 5. I had loads of SW and SS toys which I'd pantomime along with the TV, etc. But this...
It was like worlds colliding for me, much like the Muppet Show...

(shaking) too... much... stimuli... can't... control... myself....

I think I flung myself around my living room like one of those really hard rubber balls. I don't think I touched ground for a good 14 minutes.

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
We're gonna' need a mop over here! :wink:
Seeing SW on SS & MS made me think that anything was possible withing the confines of 21-inch screeny goodness!

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
This was posted on YouTube a while ago. I'm not sure if it's still there or not.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
I'm still trying to remember the episode but the only thing that comes to my mind, (and I don't know if anyone else remembers), it's Big Bird talking about a flying saucer or something and the 2001 theme playing everytime he mentioned it.
It's that from the same episode? If so then I must've colapsed into a chocolate milk coma and forgot the rest.
Can anyone see the clip that this guy mentions in his page?

What is true is that Jim Henson and George Lucas were friends and they were filming Star Wars right beside the Muppet Show studio in England.