1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Star Wars Muppet figures in the shop yet

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by unheard, Jul 3, 2010.

1. unheard

unheard Member

please can you tell me are Star Wars Muppet figures in the shop yet ?

One of the most anticipated Star Wars crossovers are these Muppet figures. These are non-articulated (pvc) figures and will be sold as a boxed set.
    Characters include Kermit as Luke, Miss Piggy as Leia, Beaker as C3PO, Fozzie as Chewbacca, Rizzo as Yoda, and Gonzo as Darth Vader. The expected delivery is early July.
    Approximate retail price is $12.95.

http://www.endorexpress.net/wp-content/uploads/SWMuppets.jpg
  2. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Yes... they definitely are.
    I picked up a set of them back in February at Walt Disney World in Florida.

They're not the greatest quality, but pretty cool for a collector to have.
  3. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Heh heh... the photo you linked, from EndorExpress.net, was taken by yours truly.

Dearth
  4. momble

momble Member

Have been out for a while now......got ours in Florida last August (as a Star Wars and Muppet fan I just had to)
  5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Got mine at DisneyLand
  6. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Yeah, a friend of mine was at Disneyland yesterday for the final flight of Star Tours, and he said he saw them in the Park stores still.

DN
  7. figmental

figmental Member

Good, good.... I was hoping to pick up the figures.