Star Wars

McFraggle

Reaction score
This sort of answers my question. It is from an interview with Frank Oz that can be found at:
From then on, I was the one who kind of put all the elements of Yoda together, and although Jim didn't make Yoda, George and he had an understanding that they would exchange technology information. George would give to Jim and Jim would give some of his people to George to help. Wendy Froud helped out a little bit with the character and two other people from Jim's company worked the cables for me.

It was not Jim who made the puppet, he just consulted on it, then I continued on after that.

McFraggle

Reaction score
This sort of answers my question. It is from an interview with Frank Oz that can be found at: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/035/035843p1.html

"From then on, I was the one who kind of put all the elements of Yoda together, and although Jim didn't make Yoda, George and he had an understanding that they would exchange technology information. George would give to Jim and Jim would give some of his people to George to help. Wendy Froud helped out a little bit with the character and two other people from Jim's company worked the cables for me.

It was not Jim who made the puppet, he just consulted on it, then I continued on after that."