Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

P

Philip Kippel

Muppet Matt said:
This site has some great clips! I love Statler and Waldorf and there heckling!:boo: :sleep: Who was performing them in these clips?
Drew Massey and Victor Yerrid.

Aaron

Reaction score
i wonder if they'll take a summer hiatus

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I liked the Tom Cruise puppet.

It appears to me that every week the additional puppets are also performed by Yerrid and Massey.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
puppetise said:
why them?
Why not? They do a great job. Sometimes a little off in parts, but the rest of the time I love them!!

I also think they care enough about the characters to keep them true to their original personalities, too.

Right now, if not Dave and Steve, Vic and Drew are the two.

Asmodeus

Reaction score
I only really notice the slight difference in voices if I go from watching The Muppet Show to this, or vice versa. Vic and Drew do a great job.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
This show rocks! The Mission Impossible episode was hilarious! Was that really Tom Cruise during the interveiw with the girl muppet? And why was he jumping around like that? Also, is there any chance that this show might get a dvd collection? That would be awesome!

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes....it was really Tom Cruise....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought this episode was very funny, but short! I missed the bloopers, too. The performers were spot-on in this one and I loved it. The real Tom Cruise isn't someone I like, but the one on this episode was good. Ha ha.