Status Confirmed: One Shack, TOTALLY Rocked!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
So, I guess you're pretty anxious to know then, huh Sarah?

-Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
umm you can say that

if u wanna be wrong!

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Did they sell oatmeal pies for a quarter, and if so did you eat it while wearing your boots in the Love Shack?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Did they sell oatmeal pies for a quarter, and if so did you eat it while wearing your boots in the Love Shack?
Sadly, no...eh, even if I had gotten some nice oatmeal pies, I'm sure the large man on my lap would've snatched them from me. :frown:

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Sadly, no...eh, even if I had gotten some nice oatmeal pies, I'm sure the large man on my lap would've snatched them from me. :frown:

-Matt
large man on your...

He was pretty wide then, huh?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ya know, it wasn't even that he was that that wide, it was more than he just sat in a way that spread him across his own seat, as well as mine. I was on the verge of taking a rope and yelling "Sir, that is your side. STAY THE *uff* ON IT!" He left by "Good Stuff" though, so it was all good.

-Matt

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
man i wish i were you!!...i love the b-52's. i think tthey're a great band and i really like they're music. i got one of their cd's with love shack, channel z, etc. and i got rock lobster in one of my mp 3 folders...i saw those guys perform on saturday night live when i was watching comedy central and they performed channel z and i watched the whole thing. awesome band..wish they were still around to make more cool songs but stuff like that never lasts forever...

ryan

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
wish they were still around to make more cool songs but stuff like that never lasts forever...
Actually, I think they're in the process of doing a new album. If not, their '98 Release "Time Capsule" had new songs on it, along with their greatest hits (well, what they consider their greatest...Whammy Kiss wasn't on it.. :mad: )

-Matt

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Actually, I think they're in the process of doing a new album. If not, their '98 Release "Time Capsule" had new songs on it, along with their greatest hits (well, what they consider their greatest...Whammy Kiss wasn't on it.. :mad: )

-Matt
sounds great..better than some of the crap that's on the radio....and i do mean crap! ha...

ryan

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Better than most radio stuff nowadays. Long live the B's! :big_grin:

-Matt