Stay away from nuffsaidcollectibles.com

darthscooby

Reaction score
I ordered a Gonzo SideShow bust from NUFFSAIDCOLLECTIBLES.com over 3 weeks ago and I asked why it's taken so long to receive it. He, Randy (the owner) says give it more time since he sent it out the day after I ordered via USPS. More time? (Were both in NY) but ok. The following week I still have not received it so I asked for a tracking # but he refused.

Then he says that I did not request insurance so if it's lost in shipping theres not much he can do about it. I ask him where on his site, order form ect dose it state i need to take insurance. He says it doesn't and I should have requested it anyway. HUH?

Well since I didn't take this "Magic Insurance" out I ask him for at least a proof of mailing and he states since I didn't request it he did not take out any delivery confirmation, tracking ect.

Again I ask where does it state I needed to request this?
He replies it dosen't state that anywhere on his site...I should have just requested it seperately.

Now I ask you all, who, what or which site opperates like this? When I told him about the Muppets message board he said it makes no difference to him since he makes tons of sales and we all can basically shove it.

When I informed him that my credit card company will now handle this he says he has this "friend" at the post office that can look into this to see where it went, and if it was "lost" it's my fault for not insuring it. Now I'm not a postal employee but without a delivery confirmation, tracking, insurance...theres not much that can be done. I doubt that his imaginary friend really exists. (Any postal workers out there?

He also says I'm making a big deal over a "Muppet Bust" and too bad because it was his last Gonzo bust.
I'm at a loss here? Completely blown away. I have every email he sent if anyone wants a further look. But anyway this guy and his site is just no good...BEWARE!

I hope no one gets treated like this when purchasing their Muppet Goodies. When you deal with sites like this you realize what a stand up company Palisades is. I have never ever had a problem in all the transactions I have made with Palisades Direct, Collectors Club ect.

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had problems. Basically just put it through your credit card company and they will charge it back from him for non-delivered merchandise. He doesn't have a leg to stand on saying its lost and you should have taken insurance because he himself cannot prove he actually sent it. It'll actually cost him more for a chargeback since he will have to pay a fee on top of your money returned so he could have done himself a favor and just refunded out of goodwill. I really don't think they guy can blame you since it doesn't say anything on his site about insurance, how an item will be shipped or that you can or need to request it. In fact absolutely no T&C which is very bad and means he has no legal comeback whatsoever.

You oughta go to the Palisades forums, in the buy/sell/trade section there is a thread called "Retailer Feedback". You can leave him a negative there so people know not to buy from this site.

beaker

Reaction score
And those side show busts aint cheap...sorry this happened to ya. Ive been ripped out of near a thousand dollars over the last year, but thats more from people not making good on services for my site.