Stephanie D'Abruzzo on Pyramid

jrhzoot

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. I've been a fan of the Muppet Show ever since I was a kid, and I finally decided to post here.
I just wanted to let you know that Stephanie D'Abruzzo (of Sesame Street) will appear on Donny Osmond's Pyramid next Wednesday, Nov. 5th, in a special Broadway Stars week. She is appearing in "Avenue Q" perfoming puppets such as Kate Monster. Also appearing that week are Rosie O'Donnell, Neil Patrick Harris, and Jason Alexander.

Here's the link- www.pyramidgameshow.com
Click on This Week's Celebrities.

I enjoy this web board.
jrhzoot.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jrhzoot, thanks for the news. It's great to see that Stephanie is getting some additional publicity. It's long overdue.

Please let us know if you hear of any other happenings. Welcome to Muppet Central!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this? I just missed it since I have an early class...

jrhzoot

Reaction score
I saw it

Hi. Yes I saw Pyramid today. Stephanie D'Abruzzo was an awesome celebrity player. She played the entire game with her puppet Kate Monster, although she didn't really use it to give the clues. She played as her normal self. During the main games, she usually got 6 points each turn and she went to both winner's circles.
She was able to lead the first contestant to $10,000. The second contestant couldn't get the category "Halloween Costumes", but he still left with $1500. It was an exciting game and the other celebrity player was Bruce Vilanch, who is on broadway in Hairspray. They were both excellent players and I hope to see them again on Pyramid.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't follow Musicals, but I thought Bruce V. was only playing him in the Boston production...

I saw yesterday's episode with Jason Alexander on it, though. I normally dislike this show (not a Donny Osmond fan) especially the forced laughter after the unfunny category titles...