Steve Whitmire with Avenue Q?

hoopless

Reaction score
I settled this with her by using a photo line-up lol.
Turns out it was actually Nigel Plaskitt who gave the talk and spoke about his time on MCC and MTI and did a Kermit impression so she just got confused.

And there you have it :smile:
Thanks for all your inputs

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I settled this with her by using a photo line-up lol.
Turns out it was actually Nigel Plaskitt who gave the talk and spoke about his time on MCC and MTI and did a Kermit impression so she just got confused.

And there you have it :smile:
Thanks for all your inputs
Good call on using the visual aids! :smile: Thanks for clearing up the confusion

CBPuppets

Reaction score
And Kuriboh Man, I don't think of it as distancing himself from them if he was involved, I'd hazard a guess that working with the Muppets until recently hasn't been much of a full time job. The man has to make a living.
I Didn't mean it like that. it's just that I don't think I ever saw steve worked in any other Puppet Related Production.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I Didn't mean it like that. it's just that I don't think I ever saw steve worked in any other Puppet Related Production.
Me neither. I suppose he could. He's a freelancer, but once a performer has worked for the Muppets in such a fantastic capacity there's really little reason to do any other stuff unless they're helping out a friend. :smile: