1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Still Looking for a Constantine Puppet Replica!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Constantine, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Constantine

Constantine New Member

Hello all you Muppeteers!

Is there anyone who would be able to make me a Constantine replica? I have wanted one from the first day the Muppets Most Wanted came out :(

If anyone could make me one or knows someone who would it would be amazing. Hopefully the price tag won't break the bank though :p

Many Thanks :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

If you want a replica, you'll be paying hundreds of dollars for it at the very least. Sorry, but there's no way around it. Making puppets is labor-intensive, painstaking work, and Antron fleece doesn't grow on trees.

If you want something inexpensive, I suggest gluing a bit of brown felt on the lip of a FAO Schwartz Kermit puppet.

3. Constantine

Constantine New Member

I'm happy to pay a few hundred, I have found someone who can make me one :) I just need to save up and then I'm sorted.

4. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member