Stop The Sequels!!!

Kye

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I KNOW maybe he just swung off the edge of the earth he was great! :grouchy: :mad: :grouchy:
He was originally in the movie. For some corperate or legal reason he was taken out just 6 months before the release and that other monkey was added. The disney store actually had already produced the King Louie's so they sold them anyway. they never had time to catch up and make the plush for the other monkey dude. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kye said:
He was originally in the movie. For some corperate or legal reason he was taken out just 6 months before the release and that other monkey was added. The disney store actually had already produced the King Louie's so they sold them anyway. they never had time to catch up and make the plush for the other monkey dude. :smirk:
What kind of Legal BS made them chuck the BEST part of the movie.

The other Monkey sucked!!!!

Jim Cummings did a fabulous job playing Louie in Talespin (you could tell he had fun with that) but the other monkey he played... you could tell he was as dissappointed as the audience that Louie was leagally shipped out.

Anyway, Sinbad did look like crap! When I saw a shot of It... hoo boy... Diseny what are you doing? Didin't you LEARN from Treasure Planet? Then I read it was DREAMWORKS...

I mean, they didn't even use voice actor celebrities that had a range of voice acting. It would have been much better Live action!