Stories

F

furryredmonster

One time I went with a friend to Kentucky. We were just sitting around bored to death in the rv thingy and her dad came in and told us we had to go outside and do something. So, we decide to go for a walk. We walked down a road that was surronded by trees and forest to another rv place and just sat there and talked. We lost track of time-- and it was dark. So, we were scared to death to go back because it was on a road in the forest in the dark and there were skunks everywhere. So, we decided to run back before it got darker. The minute we stepped on that road we heard something moving through the bushes and we ran as hard as we could back to where we were. We couldnt go that way so we were freaking out... we were stuck.

So, you know how we got back? We had to cross a huge lake in Kentucky alone in the dark then walk acrost a big rock beach to get back..... yes true. The lake had a narrow bridge on it with no sides just a walk way which makes it even more scary. We seen this guy walking along and we were alone and he was just standing there so we started freaking out. Who wouldnt? Anyway, we waited till he walked away before we even started to start walking again. The trip across the lake was scary. I mean, the fact that we were alone in the dark in an unknown state crossing a lake was the scariest part of it all. When we finally got off the lake and started across the rock beach we seen a dude in a golfcart. My friend wanted to tell him to drive us to our place but I was like no way! We were tired at that point and scared to death. Luckily, my friend kinda knew where we were...

When we finally got back her parents didnt even know we were lost or stuck! They had no clue how long we were gone which was probably a few hours. I mean, when we didnt show up for an hour or two and it was pitch black practicly wouldnt you think they would be worrying? Oh well....

So, do you have any funny, scary, ect storys to tell me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well let's see...I once had a stalker in the 7th grade. She was an 8th grade African American girl about twice my size (in more ways than one), and sadly the 7th grade English class was on the 8th grade floor, so whenever she saw me, I had to head for the hills, or have the life squeezed out of me! Finally one day when she attacked/hugged me, she leg go and said "I don't love you no more! You don't treat me right! I wanna sign our divorce papers right now!"
I'm like "how can you get a divorce if we were never married?" She says "that's okay, I only liked you for your butt anyway!"