Storm on sesame

puppetise

Reaction score
Chapter 1
A lage Dark storm was looming over sesame street thunder and lightning piercing the night sky grover zoe rosita and elmo were hudled in front of grovers fire place while his mum brang hot coco for the monsters "Elmos woried about his friend big bird he is out there and he could be scared" The monsters rushed to the windows When grover cried "your right elmo we need to find him he might not be at his nest and you never know he might lose it like last time" they all ran to get their jackets when grovers mum "walked in now were are you little ones going at this hour?" " omar krest cireo gereta" cried Rosita a long pause came over the group as every one stared at rosita "What? Oh Were going to get big bird and see if his ok" "Yes elmo is scared his hurt." Grovers mum came over and took the jackets off the monsters "Now theres no need to worry he is a big bird i think he is going to be fine. Now you kids up stairs and into bed elmo i have the Hyper alengenic pillow for you. Now go up you get." The little monsters walked up the stairs in single file And into grovers room they laid there under their blakets talking for almost half an hour when grovers mum came up the stairs and peeked into the room thy all started to snore she closed the door and headed to bed when the light went out grover got up and wento the window and climbed out onto the awning above the stairs "Oh yeah 2nd stories no matter this looks like a job for super grover" elmo got up grover what are you doing" "I'm going to save big bird!" elmo looked down and ran to get the others .......​
end chapter

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This looks like it has the makings of a very good story. Keep it up. Is Grover actually going to appear in his Super-Grover persona?

I've been writing a Super-Grover story myself actually have you noticed? I do so love Super-Grover. Anyway however you decide to write it I'm sure it will turn out well.

puppetise

Reaction score
Ahh bill time is off the essence sg will make an aperance

puppetise

Reaction score
chapter 2

"Elmo stop shaking me!im awake." Zoe rose from under the blankets she stared around the room rosita was doing the same "grover needs elmos and yours help" they walked to the window they saw grover standing there dripping wet they all climbed to were grover stood.Then grover sudenly jumped!"Ahhhh" cried the three they looked over grover hung there "Well I cant hang here for long climb down make a chain! the monsteres climbed down but were to short to reach the bottom when elmo felt some one grab his feet"Elmo has someone touching his feet" AWW cmon im not that bad " came the voice from below. "Who is that" the four peered down through the dark "just trust me ok"the monsters climbed down when they got to the steps the person had gone they heard a crash at the trash "owwwwwww!" the monsteres followed the noise they found oscar sprawled on the ground zoe helped him up "gee thanks...NOW SCRAM!" the monsters took off down the street leaving oscar with the trash on the ground "hmm its about time i redecorated."

end Chapter 2

puppetise

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue:
Code:
more soon i have a production for a few weeks but ill do my best
:frown: