Storyteller series on DVD?

Bored

Reaction score
Didn't believe it myself my friends, but apparently there's signs that the Henson company finally realized that it would be profitable to release the first series (9 episodes) on DVD.

The following is a link to where I found the information (Ebay if you could believe that). Apparently people are now auctioning pre-releases (they get shipped out the day of the release) and while I don't personally agree with the practice myself (studios change dates or the auctions could be "rigged"), this guy at least is telling us that the official studio release date is Aug. 26th - barely a month away!!!!
Oh, also, there's a picture of the cover of the DVD - looks good, but I'm personally gonna wait for the actual DVD to come out in August before I do anything.

P.S. I've also included a copy of this post to the Fantasy Worlds forum - figured it applied to both and if anybody else is as much of a fan as me, then they wanna know about this as well :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3338406358&category=41530

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Bored,

This was actually known for quite a while now !

DVD's that are also coming out on that date are John Denver and The Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday and Muppet Magic on The Ed Sullivan Show !

The Ed Sullivan Disc contains 20 out of the 25 Sketches that were on the show!

see ya