Strangest Muppet Groupings

Salmoto

Reaction score
What is the strangest gathering of Muppets you've ever seen put together in any material?

When I was a little kid, I had a Muppet show storybook that featured Kermit, Scooter, Beauregard and Beaker (no Bunsen.)

I also never really quite liked it in "Muppet Babies" when Gonzo hit on Piggy. I mean, Camilla was right there, and she's really object if she wasn't a stuffed toy chicken. Gonzo had to be severely traumatized as a kid.

Joggy

Reaction score
I think the photograph of Bunsen, Beaker, Janice, Gonzo and Kermit in Muppet Labs was pretty odd...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Salmont, I don't know if you still linger around the board here, but I was wondering (being a big time Beauregard fan) What story-book was this? Does it have a title, and where might I get a copy?

And, if Sal isn't around no more, does anyone else know of it?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I have no idea what he's talking about. But I do have a coloring book that came fairly recently that has a picture of Beau alone on the last page. It's weird because most of the book has Kermit, Piggy, Beaker, Gonzo, Animal and possibly Bean (you know, the usual crew anymore) and then there's old Beau right there at the end. I found it odd that of all the Muppets they could choose to give a page to they selected him.

As far as unusual Muppet groupings...Muppets Family Christmas all the way. Elmo with chickens, Swedish Chef with Big Bird, Robin with Grover, Oscar with Rizzo, Fozzie with a snowman and Kermit with Fraggles. Good times, good times.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Joggy said:
I think the photograph of Bunsen, Beaker, Janice, Gonzo and Kermit in Muppet Labs was pretty odd...
Yeh, why is janice working in the lab in that picture?? but it is quite a good pic.

King Jim

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
Yeh, why is janice working in the lab in that picture?? but it is quite a good pic.
I agree.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if you want the truly strangest yet most vonderous Muppet grouping... Head on over to the Muppets section of the Palisades forum and search for a thread from last Halloween called "Something You Might Like" started by Doozer. It has the largest grouping of Muppets in print/photo form to date that I know of. And there are some added guest stars there too.
Hope you guys find it and have a great weekend.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Joggy said:
I agree, very odd. Also; Big Bird and Swedish Chef in MFC. That entire scene was so sad!