Stupidity Just Won't Quit

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
He was on fraud charges EVEN before he started writing those Medicine Wagon books.

You know what kills me? We can't so much as advertise candy on kid's programming, which basically funds the stuff, because kids are apparently so incredibly stupid that they can't make their own decisions, and advertising is "brainwashing" kids to want to buy things (in other words, condemning a commercial for BEING a commercial), but it's A-okay to sell investo-trade, get rich and healthy quick schemes because adults are not at all complete and utter impatient, selfish morons because they're older.

And here's the kicker. The Big evil government that Treudeau keeps whining about (for street cred, that is) keeps granting him court appeals that allow him to keep making infomercials that same said big evil overreaching government doesn't regulate. If he was oh so persecuted as he says, he'd be in jail and have all his assets frozen and given back to his victims.

Seriously.. I HATE the infomercial. I wish stations would go back to dead air. At least its dignified.
The commercial I saw wasn't a 30 minute infomercial, just a 30-second spot. Concentrated Stupidity. I just thought one could appreciate the irony of having to pay for a solution to get out of debt by charging it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The commercial I saw wasn't a 30 minute infomercial, just a 30-second spot. Concentrated Stupidity. I just thought one could appreciate the irony of having to pay for a solution to get out of debt by charging it.
Yeah... I see crap like that all the time, but on off brand stations or sometime during the weekend daytime programming. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not trusting anything that looks like it was done in the basement of a 3rd grader who's just learned Power Point and or WMM or some cracked version of the cheapest CGI program money could buy...

case in point...

Unless your stuff looks Pixar quality, i don't trust you with my money.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
I saw that one recently too. Wow. What kills me is that some bargain-basement vector jockey got PAID for that. Bet he or she is laughing all the way to the bank.

-----------

Drtooth

Reaction score
--------------
I saw that one recently too. Wow. What kills me is that some bargain-basement vector jockey got PAID for that. Bet he or she is laughing all the way to the bank.

-----------
With FI-I-I-IVE whole dollars.