Stupidity Strikes Again (Revisited)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Speaking of spam, I keep getting random emails "from" various games made by Blizzard saying if you don't send them your information your account will be deleted for X reason...

Boy...phishers sure are desperate...considering I do not play any MMORPG :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems that a Muppet Guess who would be too easy. Are you a Bear would always mean Fozzie, Are you a Pig, depending on how many characters there are, would inevitably narrow everything down to Link, Piggy, or Strangepork... you get the idea. Fun collector's item, though.

It's like why Hasbro got rid of the one African American character on the board of Guess Who. All you have to say is "Is your character African American" and you win the game easily. That's why everyone fails at diversity.

Hubert

Reaction score
Seems that a Muppet Guess who would be too easy. Are you a Bear would always mean Fozzie, Are you a Pig, depending on how many characters there are, would inevitably narrow everything down to Link, Piggy, or Strangepork... you get the idea. Fun collector's item, though.
I think for a Muppet Guess Who, to play it successfully, you'd almost need to establish a few rules with your opponent at the begin, such as we can't ask species, etc, so that you end up asking harder things such as if they wear glasses or if they have a nose.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Glasses would single out everyone but Strangepork, Scooter, and Newsman, depending on who's included.

I don't see it working, considering how unique most of the characters are. And that's even with those rules.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Or not ask questions "is your opponent green? or does your character have a pointy collar" Those are too obvious!

Hubert

Reaction score
Glasses would single out everyone but Strangepork, Scooter, and Newsman, depending on who's included.
And Bunsen. And Dr. Teeth. And Pops (if he's included). And Floyd. And Zoot.