Sugarbaby Music Video On MTV.com

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words,

Im not happy with all of the puppetry myself, , unfortunetley , they did not provide a monitor for me,so i was flying blind most of the time, lots of stuff i know i could have done better if i had a frame of refference , but over all it was a great working experience.

and yes MTV does seem to hate Non-Americans, and Kittens, but then , i hate Kittens too :stick_out_tongue:

Blink

Reaction score
...Im not happy with all of the puppetry myself, , unfortunetley , they did not provide a monitor for me,so i was flying blind most of the time, lots of stuff i know i could have done better if i had a frame of refference...
It is perhaps one of the biggest technical mistakes to make on any puppet video shoot.

If anyone is going to make a video with any type of budget, please provide your puppeteer(s) with a monitor. It makes a world of difference.

Even if your director has experience working with puppets, but especially if s/he has no expereince. You need to give us a monitor. Please.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Wow, even better work considering you had no monitor. I am at work, but want to watch that video again and again. Oh and to the MTV hates non-US people comments (funny kitty comment Buck) - MTV-UK was blocking all of their Fur TV videos for at least a month when it was first released - U.S. couldn't watch them. So it goes both ways, if that makes any sense.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Agin thanks for all the positive feedback, Im glad it has been enjoyed by you all

Here is another Music video, I didnt Puppeteer on this one, But the puppets all Came from Puppetworks In Brooklyn NYC, The griffon stared in our Production of "The Reluctant Dragon " Last year (i co-wrote it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fecIuE98ebc