Suncoast Muppet Clearance?

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hiya!

I recently went into my local Suncoast, and I saw the varying line of Muppet stuff (TV trays, plush, playsets, UNO decks, et cetera) that they had, and - no joke - EVERYTHING was on enormous clearance. Is this, you think, due to the Disney deal (loss of the "classic" Muppet brand for Henson) forcing the drop of Henson-licensed classic merchandise from shelves maybe? I don't know, all I'm concerned about is when I see a whole line of figures normally $12.99 and more going for $3.00 (that's right, three bucks) and big ticket merch marked down excessively. I hope it's just Suncoast doing some merch math and debating on the feasibility of keeping Muppet stuff rather than an outside source forcing a hand. Hmm....oh well, I guess I'll try to still be optimistic, and also see what I can snag before the clearance is over.

Sad but happy,
>Adam

jediX

Reaction score
Its been like that for a while, Adam. They put the MCC pvc sets on cheapo clearance about a month-and-a-half ago, along with a 25% off on series 4 figures (FINALLY picked myself up a Link to replace my defective one). I just hope Suncoast keeps the line now that Target has dropped it -- those two were my only close places to get the stuff. I don't really like having to drive across town to the Media Play unless I have to.

Adam, did they have any repaint Rizzo by any chance? Probably not. lol

Luke

Reaction score
They have the regular S4 Rizzo or S5 Gonzo for $3.00 ? OMG - I so need those. Wish i lived in the USA !

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Muppet stuff is on clearance at Suncoast??!!
*grabbing keys and running out the door*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I gotta see this for myself tommorrow!

I bet where I go, they're barely 10% off.... :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Muppet stuff is on clearance at Suncoast??!!
*grabbing keys and running out the door*
Doing same...wait, I was in there Friday Night and didn't notice a sale on anything at the one by me.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Well, I didn't end up making it to Suncoast this weekend...*sniff*
But I did notice on Hot Topic's website that they are carrying some cool Muppets clothing and really cute plush Fraggles! None of its on sale, though...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm going today to swap out my Pepe...he fell last night and his foot broke off.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know if this is good news or bad news...

Not only did they NOT have a sale, they actually brought in more merch, including Bean Bags of Beaker and the Chef....