Super Bowl Commercials

wockawocka

Reaction score
Anyone see any interesting Superbowl comericals?
Well, did anyone see the Yahoo comercial on the Superbowl where the workers were singing The Rainbow Connection?
I didn't get to see this comercial but my sister did and my mom was yelling at me to come see it when it came on, but I didn't hear her. Oh well, was it good?

Natalie

Reaction score
I think the answer is no. Sorry honey!

Natalie

Reaction score
well, nevermind, I see there are already posts about this. I would have started it first, but I couldn't use the computer for a few days. So, speaking for my sis, everyone can ignore this.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Re: Superbowl Comercials

Originally posted by wockawocka
Anyone see any interesting Superbowl comericals?
Well, did anyone see the Yahoo comercial on the Superbowl where the workers were singing The Rainbow Connection?
I didn't get to see this comercial but my sister did and my mom was yelling at me to come see it when it came on, but I didn't hear her. Oh well, was it good?
ya i saw that commercial...it was ok and all, nothing great about it........

a funny commercial i saw while watching the superbowl was where the horses were playing football and they had to wait cause the ref, which was a zebra was reviewing a play on the monitor and two guys were just watching and one guy said that ref is a ******* and the other guy said no he's a zebra!...funny stuff..

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
another one was the yao ming from the houston rockets trying to write a check and the girl behind the counter kept on saying yo, and yao kept on saying yao, can i write a check! pretty good stuff..

ryan

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
i liked the pepsi twist one, where ozzy was changing the garbage and kelly and the brother came in and changed into donny and marrie. that was good!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ya that was funny too.....although some people didn't like that one for some reason...

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
the yao one was good

i liked the castaway one

the one with the clown

and the one with the guy with the dog on his head

hehe

Sarah