Super Bowl XLVI: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Who do you think is going to win it all? I say the Patriots because I'm a huge fan, plus Tom Brady can't be stopped now that he has Gronkowski and Hernandez to throw to.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd say the Giants, afterall, they beat my Packers. Their hot right now.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Refs for I'm not the biggest fan of either team(although, lesser of 2 evils, I'll root for the Giants). GO ZEBRAS!!!

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Patriots or Giants...erg. Two evils. Although...I'm from Philly. I'm required to hate New York. Therefore, patriots.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Arg... I'm with Sarge on this one. Not only did the Giants beat my Niners out of the Superbowl, but my second love is the Eagles. Patriots. Not that I'm really rooting for them (I don't plan to watch).

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
As a Steelers fan, I should want to root for the Giants over the Pats. But really, all I cared about after the Steelers being Tebowed was not seeing the Ravens in the Super Bowl. And Brady, though off against the Ravens, is just so good. I guess forced to pick, I'll go with the Pats.:embarrassed:

There's plenty of hockey on that day in the afternoon, however. Maybe I'll DVR all of them and watch them that night. I'll enjoy the Penguins much more than the Super Bowl. :smile: