• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I was in Baltimore when the game was going on. I'm a Pats fan, so it wasn't a great game for me. :sigh:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a few more hours to vote in the above poll on who you think will win Super Bowl XLVII later today. Right now Baltimore has a commanding lead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... But at least it's not a unanimous lead. If there's anything I've learned from watching the NFL on Fox and ESPN and CBS, it's that when everybody picks one out of the two teams to win, they end up losing most of the time.

That said... GO RAVEEEENS! ! !
:batty: :scary: :grr:

*We still need an Uncle Deadly "maniacal" smilie.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm going with a fellow Delawarean's team (Joe Flacco), the Ravens.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I voted for the Baltimore Ravens. I go with those goys! GO RAVENS! If they win, my choice is right. If the 49ers win, then I will not be amuzed. Oh well, I am still watching the Super Bowl no matter what happens.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm guessing the 49ers, based on no knowledge at all.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The power went out! How embarrassing for the Superdome event staff and the NFL.

cjd874

Reaction score
Yes! I picked the Baltimore Ravens to win! But boy, was it close. You see, I went to my dorm room during the third quarter while the power was out in the stadium. I came back half an hour later and the 49ers had scored 14 points, bringing them to an 8 point deficit. I stayed for the rest of the game and LOVED it. Yay Ravens!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yes! I picked the Baltimore Ravens to win! But boy, was it close. You see, I went to my dorm room during the third quarter while the power was out in the stadium. I came back half an hour later and the 49ers had scored 14 points, bringing them to an 8 point deficit. I stayed for the rest of the game and LOVED it. Yay Ravens!
Me tooo and I was right about believing that the Ravens should win as the quote is, "quoth the raven, Nevermore." <ahem> I can't believe the Ravens won. I pretty much picked the right team to win after all. Now, I need to relax and I have school tomorrow. (sighs) That excitemnt I am sure was enough for me.