Super Hero Squad Show voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS’S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Today’s V/A focus is Cartoon Network’s newest show, The Super Hero Squad Show, where the famous Marvel Superheroes like Iron Man, Wolverine, The Hulk, Thor, and many more try to protect their city from Dr. Doom and the rest of the Marvel villains. This is more of a comedy series than the drama cartoons Marvel usually makes. And the voice cast looks very impressive too. It has Robert Englund who played Freddy Krueger, Mark Hamill who played Luke Skywalker, Kevin Sorbo who played Hercules on Hercules the Legendary Journeys, George Takei who played Mr. Sulu on Star Trek, Wayne Knight who played Newman on Seinfeld, and Greg Grunberg who plays Matt Parkman on Heroes. Even Stan Lee does a voice on this show.

CHARLIE ADLER: Captain Britain, Dr. Doom, Doombots, Melter, Sabertooth, Wrecker, Plantman, Super-Skrull
CARLOS ALAZRAQUI: Captain Australia, Cyclops, Ringmaster
SHAWN ASHMORE: Iceman
ALIMI BALLARD: Falcon, Thunderball
TED BIASELLI: Helicarrier, Loki, Moleman, Tricephalous, Terrax
STEVE BLUM: Wolverine, Redwing, Heimdall, Zabu, Abomination, Fin Fang Foom, Pyro, Thanos
DAVID BOAT: Thor, Captain Liechtenstein, Thing, Uatu, John Porter, Trapster, Galactus’s Mom
A.J. BUCKLEY: Bartoc the Leaper, Klaw, Toad
LEVAR BURTON: War Machine
ANTHONY DEL RIO: Reptil
GREY DELISLE: Ms. Marvel, Enchantress
TAYE DIGGS: Black Panther
ROBERT ENGLUND: Dormammu
GREG GRUNBERG: Ant Man
MARK HAMILL: Red Skull, Chthon
JESS HARNELL: Odin, Crimson Dynamo
LENA HEADEY: Black Widow, Mystique
TRICIA HELFER: Sif
CHERYL HINES: Stardust
LIL’ JJ: Luke Cage
MIKEY KELLEY: Iron Fist, Silver Surfer
TOM KENNY: Iron Man, Captain America, Colossus, Juggernaut, Modok
WAYNE KNIGHT: Egghead
MAURICE LAMARCHE: Magneto
STAN LEE: Mayor of Superhero City
JONATHAN MAKUTA: Flatman, Zzzax
JAMES MARSTERS: Mr. Fantastic
SCOTT MENVILLE: Quicksilver
JENNIFER MORRISON: Wasp
JULIA MORRISON: Songbird
TAMERA MOWRY: Misty Knight
ADRIAN PASDAR: Hawkeye
KEVIN M. RICHARDSON: Nick Fury, Scorpio
ROGER ROSE: Dr. Strange, Bulldozer
KEVIN SORBO: Ka-Zar
RAY STEVENSON: Punisher
TARA STRONG: Herbie, Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch
CREE SUMMER: Storm
GEORGE TAKEI: Galactus
MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG: Valkyrie
HYNDEN WALCH: Jean Grey
JIM WARD: Prof. X
TRAVIS WILLINGHAM: Hulk, Human Torch, Piledriver, Executioner

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
My 4 year-old son and I are REALLY enjoying this show. I love that he is into the characters asking me who everyone is and if they are good or bad and what team they are on...It's a comic book geek father's dream come true!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really was on the fence about this...It was based off those Hasbro "Super Hero Squad" mini-figure sets (the ones they did first with Star Wars, then followed up with Indiana Jones, Transformers, G.I. Joe... even Toy Story until Mattel bought the license) It looked cute and definitely something for the younger Marvel fan (similar to DC's new Super Friends line of comics, also based on toys)...

Looking at that impressive line of cast members, all big A list American Californian based VA's (I noticed Tom Kenny- one of that hardest working VA's today... remember, he IS Spongebob... and it's tough to find an American Californian VA based show without him even playing a bit part), as well as a few surprising celebs... George Takei and Wayne Knight... and even Mark Hammil...

Man, I wish they'd put this on DVD or online somewhere... it sounds great.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
It's brand new so I imagine it will be on DVD at some point. I have it on my DVR record list.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny thing is, as soon as it popped up EVERYONE hated it. The most I could fins on Youtube was a teaser they showed at Comicon or something, and half the comments blamed Disney for it. And Disney didn't buy Marvel until several months after the show was announced.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... At first, I couldn't pinpoint if Charlie Adler or John Casser was voicing Doom. The series itself is fun and I've kinda enjoyed what I've seen so far.

Xerus

Reaction score
I think it's neat how all these Superheroes live together in one town and you'll never know who will appear in each episode.

I've noticed that the Hulk never changes back into Dr. Banner for some reason. But Hulk's pretty funny in this series.

I've also noticed that Steve Blum who voiced Wolverine on Wolverine and the X-Men is also voicing Wolverine in this series as well.

At least I now have something to look forward to on Saturday Mornings.