Superhero Scooter?

puppetguy

Reaction score
I've seen the pictures for this figure. Has it been released yet? if so, where can I order it online?

Thanks!
David

Aerosmith

Reaction score
You can order him from the ToyFare that goes on sale today i think. It maybe tommorow.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure folks will post the link to order him as soon as he is available.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shipping is included in the $20 price.

Luke

Reaction score
Heck, we pay $19 just for the regular ones here in the UK - thank your lucky stars you aren't here !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hey Luke are the regular figures out in the UK now? i haven't read anything about it yet, normaly they are out there first.

simpsycho

Reaction score
As much as I like Superhero Scooter, I'm not sure if I'm gonna get him. That price is ridiculous. I really hope they're aren't any more Toyfare exclusives.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
hey Luke are the regular figures out in the UK now? i haven't read anything about it yet, normaly they are out there first.
As far as i knew, yes they were. However i've heard lots of reports from people that they can't find them and that stores are saying they are arriving soon. Something up because i know the shipment arrived weeks ago.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Holy crap! It's going to put me out $20 for a Super Scooter toy?!? Jeezum Crow! What's his gold star made of real gold or something?