1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Support my friend's gaming channel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sgt Floyd, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yes, this is a shameless plug, and if this is not allowed then please delete it.

My friend has a streaming channel, and right now, I'm the only one watching. it would be nice if people came to watch. Right now they are playing pokemon yellow

http://www.twitch.tv/gamercouple2010

I can post when and what games she is playing. Shes a bit new to streaming so her streams are not that good, but it would be nice if you could help by just watching. I may even pop in for a guest commentary once in a while.

EDIT: Well, she is done today. they had to cut it short. She will be streaming yellow again tomorrow I think