Suprise!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ok, yesterday I was getting the feeling that someone was planning a suprise for me, but I thought it was at the store where I work. I eventually forgot about it, and went to youthgroup in the evening. At the end, my youthpastor - Jon - called the four seniors over to talk to us about something. You know what he said? "Ok guys, here's the thing. I don't know if your parents told you or not - they weren't supposed to - but we are going to Disneyland! We're leaving Sunday and getting back Tuesday!" Can you believe it? Oh my gosh! I am so excited! I almost started screaming when I found out. (This also means that I probably won't be getting to the next part of The Isle until I get back. Sorry guys!)

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I cannot tell you how jealous I am... hehe :wink:

Have a ton of fun!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I feel kinda bad though... there are five girls and only one guy graduating. I mean, we're all pretty good friends, so I don't think he'd mind much, but.. well, you know. He's gonna be surrounded by girldom for three days.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I feel kinda bad though... there are five girls and only one guy graduating. I mean, we're all pretty good friends, so I don't think he'd mind much, but.. well, you know. He's gonna be surrounded by girldom for three days.
Well, I'd say he's one lucky guy!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds terrific! Have a lot of fun! Do something muppety!
:wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate you -_-

(Just kidding)

Have a nice trip! I've never been

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's awesome! Alex!:excited: I'm happy for you! :smile:I hope you have a lot of fun! It would have been great if Bunsen and Beakers traveling Muppet laboratory were still there right now.