Susan & Gordon get their car towed.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It started out where Telly wanted to tell Susan something and was interuppted and when she returned he told her though he told her did in this fashion.

Something like, A truck came by with a hook, attached it to your car and took it away.

Susan gets off from the steps screamming AHHH GORDON!!

Don't know what happened next or even why it was towed since there were a number of times it was parked in front of the apartment without inncident.

SesameStreetFan

Reaction score
I don't seem to remember that one Mike. Was this from during Telly's first years, before Mr. Hooper died? 1980-1983? I seem to remember one from the 1983-1984 Season when Susan thought she locked her keys in her car, but Telly discovered that the passenger door was unlocked.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I do remember she had a Volkswagen Beetle. the only other mishap I remember she had with the car was once a tire was flat, and she seemed to take the whole episode pumping it up. At the end of the episode, just before the credits are about to roll, she finishes. Only to discover another flat.

To quote Shakespeare: Oh, sweet fortune, how you mock me!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
SesameStreetFan said:
I don't seem to remember that one Mike. Was this from during Telly's first years, before Mr. Hooper died? 1980-1983? I seem to remember one from the 1983-1984 Season when Susan thought she locked her keys in her car, but Telly discovered that the passenger door was unlocked.
It was sometime in the mid 80s I think.