Sweetums and other muppets his size.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
In her time,Miss Piggy has karate chopped many other muppets,and many human beings.But you never saw her karate chop Sweetums or any other muppets his size.It seems that maybe these muppets are too big for her to hit.The only muppet Sweetums' size Miss Piggy had attempted to hit was Big Bird,during Leslie Uggams' episode.This was when they met for the first time.When Piggy told him she sang,Big Bird's response was"A singing pig,ahahahaha,a singing pig,that's very funny."Completely insulted,Miss Piggy attempts to"hyyaah"Big Bird,but misses him by an inch,and falls off the dressing room belcony.Big Bird then replies"Oh you do gymnastics too."But it appaered that Big Bird was way too big to get a chop from Miss Piggy. :mad:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Now that would be a great sketch- Piggy in the hospital after breaking her leg due to karate-chopping Sweetums. And I'm sure the big lug brought her to the hospital himself!

BEAR

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
In her time,Miss Piggy has karate chopped many other muppets,and many human beings.But you never saw her karate chop Sweetums or any other muppets his size.It seems that maybe these muppets are too big for her to hit.The only muppet Sweetums' size Miss Piggy had attempted to hit was Big Bird,during Leslie Uggams' episode.This was when they met for the first time.When Piggy told him she sang,Big Bird's response was"A singing pig,ahahahaha,a singing pig,that's very funny."Completely insulted,Miss Piggy attempts to"hyyaah"Big Bird,but misses him by an inch,and falls off the dressing room belcony.Big Bird then replies"Oh you do gymnastics too."But it appaered that Big Bird was way too big to get a chop from Miss Piggy. :mad:
Big Bird was on The Muppet Show? When?? Is this episode on one of the DVDs cuz I would love to see that! I always enjoyed it when the Classic Muppets and the Sesame Street gang would come together as in The Muppet Family Christmas, and of course the brilliant SS cameos in all three original Muppet films. I wish they would bring those cameos back into the newer films.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
A quick glance at Kermitage reveals the Lesley Uggams/Big Bird is a Series 3 episode and the Marty Feltman/Sesame Street Ep in Series 5, so you'll have to wait a bit for those.

However, Bert and Ernie appear in the Series 1 Connie Stevens Episode.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
If I remember right, Big Bird guest starred on the Leslie Uggams episode of TMS, in season 3. That episode wasn't included in Time-Life's Best Of series, and to my knowledge hasn't been released on DVD or VHS.

-Kim

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Plus, who could karate chop a big loveable SS character like Big Bird anyway?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Now that would be a great sketch- Piggy in the hospital after breaking her leg due to karate-chopping Sweetums. And I'm sure the big lug brought her to the hospital himself!
I wonder how hard it would have been to have made a Veterinarian's Hospital sketch with Sweetums, Thog, Doglion, Mean Mama, Timmy, or another full-body character as the patient. I guess a different operating table would have needed to be built.

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
lol Thog is so sweet. I would have liked to see him host an episode of the Muppet Show. that would have been very laborious for Mr. Nelson though, I'm sure. Do you guys know what the huge Siamese Cat Beast is called? At the moment I can only recall seeing this one in Julie Andrews' show. I have the Leslie Uggams show on vhs and seeing Big Bird on the show was brilliant.
(I stand standoffishly in the general direction of whoever decided to pull the plug on the Odyssey Channel before I could record more shows.)

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
p.s. I imagine the HUGE patient to have several odd things removed from their tummy such as Shakey Sanchez and a toaster oven (or is that too cliché?)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If the siamese cat-like monster you are asking about is the one in your aviater, then his name is Doglion.