Sweetums Is Here!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I agree--shipping seemed high, but I still can't wait to get Sweetums!

:excited:

Davina

Reaction score
got mine too!!

Woohoo... gonna have a muppety Christmas this year.. :smile:

As for all the complaints about $11 for shipping... how sad is it that i think that's a great steal of a price anymore??? I've been in Alaska too long already....

Sloely

Reaction score
I just ordered my Sweetums. I'm excited about the figure, but the total price is a bit nuts. Add to that Series 9, the Backstage Playset, AND the Jim Henson figure all needing to be ordered right around now as well, and this month is severely depressing my pocketbook. It woulda been nice if Palisades had considered spreading out the release dates a bit more for all these really vital, but big-ticket items.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I agree with you, Sloely. This is all way too much. I just ordered Sweetums myself, as well as the backstage playset (two must-haves). I really want to order mini Swedish Chef and Scooter (mostly because I want to see the Electric Mayhem and Rowlf minis) but I simply can not afford them. Pops, Lips and Steppin' Out Fozzie are essential figures from Series 9 in my mind, and I will be doing everything in my power to buy them when they come out. If they come out on November 26, like ebgames website says, then I can wait a few days for payday and buy them then. However, I must be careful with that check because it will be my Christmas fund.

I had almost forgotten about the Jim Henson figure coming out (for shame!) It will be interesting to see if I will have a chance to purchase him when he comes out or if I will be paying much too much for him on ebay sometime in the future.

Moran9969

Reaction score
Woah...

I can't believe it...

Here in Toronto, Sweetums should be arriving very soon. I just ordered mine from the biggest toy and comic shop here in the city, on the online site, and I can't wait! It's only $49.99 Canadian. Now I can only hope that they receive it in the next week or so. :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey, are there any links to pictures of the Sweetums figure? I can't find 'em if there are. My dad said he might be interested in Sweetums so I wanna show him a pic. :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Wow, people on that forum hate Paypal as much as I do. For a brief moment, I too, believed that OMGCNFO only accepted Paypal, but I found the CC option later (and I breathed a huge sigh of relief). I still have not received the promised confirmation email for ordering Sweetums, so I hope everything is all right. I should be receiving my backstage playset tomorrow!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hooray, Sweetums came in the mail today! I have to go teach, but he looks great and I can't wait to take him out of the box later!

:excited: