Sweetums package shot!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Wow! I went to http://www.OMGCNFO.com and saw Sweetums in his box and he looks amazing! I'm guessing this is close to the final product and the paint and everything looks fantastic! He could not be better.

Whatever

Reaction score
He is great, isn't he? I really shouldn't spend so much money on one fig, but I think I can't live without him!

rexcrk

Reaction score
So Sweetums is going to be exclusive to that site right?

WiGgY

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
So Sweetums is going to be exclusive to that site right?
YEs.

I am surprised that he has the regular figures on the back of the box instead of the exclusives. I guess since Sweetums is the signiture version he will be counted as a regular figure on the backs of cards.

beaker

Reaction score
Is it me or:

1) Is that thee worst looking website of all time? no seriously.

2) Is Sweetums a 'mega'? He looks wayyyy bigger if he is spose to be in sacale with the regular line. If he is a mega, never mind:smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That is very very very very veryyyy nice.:smile: Luv it.:flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
beaker said:
Is it me or:

1) Is that thee worst looking website of all time? no seriously.

2) Is Sweetums a 'mega'? He looks wayyyy bigger if he is spose to be in sacale with the regular line. If he is a mega, never mind:smile:
Sweetums is not a mega.

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
Not an official Mega but he is 13" tall i think. He will be in scale with the rest of the line if you consider the size of figs like Sam Eagle, Phil Van Neuter, Fozzie Bear. He's gotta be that large really.