Sweetums review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
How sweet he is - Sweetums, that is! If you're a muppet collector, you've been waiting for this figure for what seems like an eternity. Thankfully, the wait is over, and the omgcnfo.com exclusive is now shipping.

He's one of the best figures of the year, and he might be the best figure in the entire Muppets line. Here's the deal though - omgcnfo.com did pre-orders for him. They sold the majority of the figures that way, and only have a limited number left to sell. They have the remaining ones going up today, the 16th, so if you think you want one, I wouldn't dilly dally.

Check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

T

timrikthegorf

I love it. This is one of those figures that could be mistaken for the actual puppet. The sculpt is fantastic! I do agree that a nice club would be a fine addition, but not needed.

Sweetums is THE BEST MUPPET FIGURE EVER!

Whatever

Reaction score
Great review. I wish mine would hurry up and get here.
How are they sending him, through UPS or the US postal system?

T

timrikthegorf

Mine came via us postal system. I got it within like 3 days. I think [pre-orders are going at first though.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I say this every time but, as usual it was a great review! :wink: Your pictures are absolutely awesome. I'm glad I ordered him today, along with Animal. I can't wait till Sweetums gets here! :big_grin:

Moran9969

Reaction score
I just got my Sweetums today!

He's awesome... heavy too!!!

Silver Snail Comics here in Toronto has to be the best source for action figures...

I ordered mine in pre-order on the 10th of November through Silver Snail, then they sent me a confirmation on the 11th. I checked my email on Monday, and the store manager sent me a message saying that the Sweetums were in, and that mine was shipping out that day. I got it one day later!!! God Bless Canada Post! :big_grin:

I love my Sweetums!!! :smile:

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, folks. As always, it's appreciated!

Sweetums is going to be one of my top three best figures this year, no doubt about it. I'm just starting the process of putting together the voting lists for the People's Picks of 2004, and I never publish my picks til after the voting to avoid swaying anyone, but I'm more than happy to say that Sweetums will be in the top three best male figures under 12" for 2004.

Michael
MWC

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
Great review as usual Michael!! I also enjoyed the Disney Store Incredibles review. I thought the same thing with the weird blush on their faces as soon as I saw the picture of them. Its a shame they couldnt come up with some better figures for a truly great movie.